Meeting new people over random chat portals happen to be fun, and with the modern portals random video chatting is somewhat safe too. There are plenty of programs that offer this feature, however Chat Alternative is a new and popular random video chatting platform which is free and anyone within the permitted age limit can use.
Like all these websites, Chat Alternative has some rules and regulations and every user is bound to follow these rules. Being unable to conform to the Terms of Service policy could result in ban from Chat Alternative.
If you hadn’t understood the serious stuff while you started video chatting and earned yourself a ban, then you should make some efforts to get unbanned from Chat Alternative platform.
Fortunate enough, a user doesn’t need to go through the hectic procedures of appealing to Chat Alternative for unbanning them from the server. Instead, few little tweaks on user’s own computer would do the job.
How Chat Alternative Ban Works
Basically, Chat Alternative only bans your IP so when you make an attempt to violate the terms of service. If you are on dynamic IP, chances are the service will re-open to you once you reconnect the internet to your PC.
Check Also: How To Get Unbanned From Omegle Fast
However, this isn’t any more an easy way to avoid ban from various platforms like Chat Alternative, and users might have to download tools like a proxy server or an app to unban Chat Alternative, depending on what platform the users are at.
Proxy Server for PC
If you are using Chat Alternative on computer, then using a proxy server can unban the restriction of using Chat Alternative on your IP address. You could use any proxy server client, but for easy and hassle free experience we would recommend using an extension for Google Chrome. Note that, Google Chrome offer the best experience on Chat Alternative.
- After you download Google Chrome on your computer, clear all the caches.
- Launch Google Chrome Web Store. The web store is located at chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Find the search bar inside the web store. Here, you would be searching for a plugin that enables a proxy server on your Chrome browser.
- Search for ‘Hola Better Internet‘ or ‘Zenmate‘. Add this extension to Google Chrome browser by following the on-screen procedures.
- On Hola Better Browser extension, select a country to activate the proxy server. Follow same for Zenmate and any other proxy services.
- Launch Chat Alternative, it should work now.
On a Smartphone
If you use Chat Alternative on a smartphone platform like iphone, iOS or Android, you would need a VPN program from the respective app store.
- For iOS, find Hotspot Shield in App Store.
- For Android, you could search the same in Google Play Store.
- Search with the keyword VPN and a lot of free programs should pop up in both app stores.
- Download the VPN program, configure and run.
- Then launch Chat Alternative. It should run now.
Although getting unbanned from Chat Alternative platform isn’t really a difficult task, we would not recommend a user violating the policies to get banned over and over again.